Friday, December 12, 2014

Private Series (4-14) by Kate Brian


     The rest of the Private series novels, 4 through 14, were so good that I couldn’t stop reading to write my reviews, so I’m doing the rest of them in this one. The series was…crazy. Ridiculous. Absurd at many, many points. And So. Damn. Good. This series took some weird and crazy twists that I NEVER saw coming. None of them. I can’t even tell you anything that happened, and if I did, you wouldn’t believe me. What I can say is that Reed and Noelle and Josh and Ivy were some of my absolute favorite characters, through and through. That the bad guys and gals are capital B A D bad. I can’t tell you who lives and who dies, and I can’t tell you who stays together and breaks apart.

     I’m giving this series, as a whole, a four. The crazy shit that happened in a few of the last books didn’t really continue into the last book, and the last book wasn’t any kind of an epilogue like I was hoping for. There was too much not told for me to be really satisfied. The rest of the series though, was fantastic. It was like everything that happened was leading up to the last books (minus the last one). I feel like some of the super out of left field stuff was just a whim that maybe didn’t pan out, but sadly, I’ll never know. I realize I am making this sound super negative, but given everything that happened in the book and at the end, I’d read them all over again. I probably will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment