Sunday, December 21, 2014

Keep Her by Robyn Roze

     Keep Her, the second book in this trilogy by Robyn Roze, was definitely a little more intense than the first. This book takes us into Nick really finding out about Olivia and Jake, and where she’s going to go from there. She’s doing her best to keep her worlds from colliding, and seeing a side of Nick she hasn’t seen in a very long time. She has to decide who and what she can trust, and she has to find some kind of a solution before it all swallows her whole.

     I am giving this book a four. It definitely answered a lot of questions I had from the previous book, and it felt a lot more intense than the other book. The ending was very different as well. In the last book, I didn’t realize it was the end, but in this one I knew it was, even if I wasn’t ready for it to be over yet. We get to see a different side of Olivia, one where she finally snaps, and I think she really needed to do it. The last book is one that I am definitely beyond excited to get going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment