Sunday, December 21, 2014

Find Her Free Her by Robyn Roze


     Find Her Free Her, the last book in the keeper trilogy, has been my favorite so far. This book was definitely the resolution I was waiting for, and the final answers I was waiting for. This book takes us to Olivia as she travels around the world, adventuring and hiding from Nick. There are a few big blowouts, and a lot of steamy scenes, coupled with some amazing scenery that takes you all over. I don't want to say too much about what happens because I'm pretty sure I'll give it all away.
     I'm giving this last one a 4.5, mainly because of the entire epilogue, which was definitely more than just the labeled epilogue. Very few books ever give me the epilogue I so desire, and this one did a good job of delivering just that. I really liked how this book gave the final answers, and didn't leave me needed or wanting more. It didn't create new questions either. I feel like the actual labeled epilogue almost did create new questions, but really just showed the side of Nick that we expected to see.
Amazon US Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment