Sunday, September 28, 2014

More Than Forever by Jay Mclean


“Love has no limits. No boundaries. No time. It’s eternal. Forever.”
     This book has made me laugh and cry. The other books in this series have been amazing, but they did not give me the feels that this one did. I didn’t even think that was possible. This novel showed you how Lucy and Cameron met, fell in love (one was basically synonymous with the other), healed each other, and helped heal so many other people around them. I know in the last review I talked about Amanda and how much I loved her. That is NOTHING compared to how I feel about almost every single main character in this book. The pictures below are screen shots of some of the things that I found so funny I needed to screen shot them.


     I don’t even care that my highest rating is a five, I’m giving this a six. The humor in this book is some of my favorite humor. I honestly can’t remember the last time I laughed so much reading a book, or taking a screen shot of a passage because it was hilarious, rather than romantic. The other books all had a lot of intense moments that I feel like maybe I should have cried at, but maybe I was just broken. This book gave me many ugly cries, which I was fortunate enough to endure alone. This story also gave me an ending that I loved more than any of the other endings. It was exactly what I wanted to happen, it made me so happy I almost cried again. I’m still really excited and anxious for the next book, but this ending made me feel okay (I’m lying. I’m not patient. I want to read it now) with waiting for when it’s released. I feel like one of the reasons this book was so great was because you saw glimpses of the couple in the previous books, but you never expected most of what happened to either of them. You never really got a good feel for how amazing all of the characters really are. The dad seemed like kind of a not caring what happens dad in the first book, at least that’s the impression I got. In this book, you really get to see him, and feel what he’s feeling. The love you see with Mark and Cameron, honestly might be one of my favorite parts of the book; it’s perfect. This is the type of book that makes you believe in true love, the forever kind of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment