Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Inn Boonsboro Trilogy by Nora Roberts


     The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy is not exactly what you would expect. I didn't want to read these books at first, and then when I was at odds with what to read, I decided to give them a try. I can honestly say that I am quite pleased that I did. As with most of the books I currently own, I have read these ones numerous times. They are so fun, and entertaining. They hit the right spots of drama, and love, and ghosting. Friendship and brotherhood are pretty big themes in the books, as are love and motherhood, with each one done beautifully well. And if you’re interested in staying in the beautiful inn, described in lovingly gorgeous detail, you actually can!!! Book A Room! These books follow three brothers, and three woman through the opening of an inn, and other buildings throughout their small town, as well as quite a few ups and downs dealing with horrible people, the fear of falling in love, and a little bit of history.
     I give these books, as a whole, a four. I loved, and will continue loving to read them over and over again. The stories all hit the perfect amount of drama, with each couple dealing with different problems. They show how love can blossom when you never thought it would again, and it’s beautiful to watch (well, read technically). Almost all of the characters are funny, and the banter between them really brings the books to life. In this picture you seem some of the funny between two of the brothers and one of the children prominently featured in the books.
     The stories, while all connected, each have their own pot of special that makes them interesting and a little bit unique. I say go read these books, or add them to your list. They make me think lovingly of winter (and you should know I hate the cold with a fiery passion) and wish I had a fireplace to curl up and read these in front of. Maybe while one (or all) of the Montgomery boys materialized around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment