Friday, September 26, 2014

More Than Her by Jay Mclean


     Good Lord. This book. This book was just so much more than I thought it would be. The first one in this series was intense, but this book…it just took it to a whole different level. This book wasn’t so much drama, drama, drama (okay it was, but it was different than the first book), but it had so many damn feels.
“For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.”
For every choice you make there are rewards, or there are consequences.
It was my choice to walk away the first time.
And my choice to chase her the second.
But sometimes you don’t get a choice,
And all you get are the consequences.
     This is as much of the book description as I want to give. It wouldn’t be hard to look it up and read the rest, but this is what I think matters the most from the description. This book, much like the last, is well deserving of a five. Of more than a five. I more than a lot loved the first book, but this book was just (how many times can I write just in one review) so much more in every possible way. I feel so bad for those damn characters, and everything they went through. The normal this was well written, with great dialogue applies, but this book was just so much more than that. There are twists and turns, and there are a lot of things that you never see coming, that looking maybe you should have ( I know I should have). The story in and of itself is good, the writing and how the author makes you feel for the characters is what makes it an amazing read.

No comments:

Post a Comment