Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Never Never pt 1 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


     Never Never, part one, by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn aFisher, was a rush.
Charlize Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since they could walk. They’ve been in love since the age of fourteen. But as of this morning…they are complete strangers. Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love…every memory has vanished.
This is really all the summary I can give. It sums up the book perfectly.

     This novella is well worth the five I am giving it. I am not at all sure how I am going to last until May not having any idea what happens next, but I am hoping we find everything out in the next one. This book does not give you very many answers. It is short, and a whole hell of a lot of mysterious, but it is beautifully written, and an intense story unlike any I’ve read before. I have absolutely no idea why they don’t have their memories, nor why they find themselves drawn to one another, but even in this way too short account of a small space in the time of their lives, I find myself in love with both of the characters. May cannot come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment