Saturday, April 9, 2016

Boston's North Shore Author Signing!!!!!

Gahhhh!!!! So today I was lucky enough to nerd out super hard and meet three authors that I just die for. I got to take pictures with them where I look drugged out and dumb and I couldn't be more excited lol.
Pictures of stuff! And things!!!!
I tried not to be too greedy with swag and what not. I've got about a million bookmarks and stuff from the bookworm box, but that rubber chicken from Julia Kent was going to be mine!







As soon as we walked in, the first author we saw was Toni Aleo, and as much as I loved the authors I came to see today, I was so fucking excited to meet this woman, there are no words. (Which is probably why I look like a drugged out fool in this picture lol). This wonderfully bubbly lady writes about hockey and romance, and honestly, what more could you want from a book?



















OMG, Penelope Ward is so ridiculously hot it's not even funny. She's also super nice, and when meeting her in person the urge to ask her to run away with you forever is strong. I resisted (because introvert), but it was a close call. 



















The last author I got to meet was Julia Kent, and can I just OMG yaaaassss about her a few times? From the chicken mask and rubber chicken key chains and the super awesome Mavis for president stickers; if there was an award for most badass swag, especially pertaining to funniest parts of their books, she would totally win. (With Toni Aleo coming in second, because fuck yeah hockey pucks!). 
She was seriously the nicest woman ever, and I just loved her. 

All of the authors there were awesome, but these three women were my favorites and I was too excited for words to meet them.
You can check out their author pages on Amazon below.

No comments:

Post a Comment